Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 1 - sock of the day

Well here I am thinking about blogging again...  Last night I read thru some of my old blogs and thought maybe it was time to pick up my journal of life and knitting and start again.  I rarely knit over the past three years and did not blog.  With Facebook and Texting the blog went t o the wayside.  I'm sure most of my Facebook friends could care less about my knitting and what not so I'm going to give jotting it all down here a shot again.  Some posts, like this one, will come from my phone so please excuse my typos :).  I thought I might get back in the swing of blogging by posting my daily socks.

Todays socks are the jitterbug socks.  I think I bought this yarn in TN or finished them in TN because that's what they kind of remind me of.



No comments: