Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 2

Welcome to day 2! I thought it would be easier to blog daily but I am finding that it is not. There are just not enough hours in the day. I'm afraid this is all going to be rambling with no specific order, rhyme or reason. A composition of editing and adding on my phone and re editing on the computer. Ahh well, whatever works right!  These socks are my super green socks.  I wish I could remember what the yarn is off the top of my head.  I'm sure I have it somewhere.  Maybe raverly...  Here we go! These socks make me think of my Grandma.  I knit these while she was in hospice.   I love these socks because they are loud and comfy.

These are my latest socks that I am loving knitting so far!  More info here.  I'm getting close to wrapping up the first sock already!






Hey Hey, who' s that, that just learned how to knit and joined me for a knitting session this weekend.  Why yes it is Tara holding her first washcloth.

Betsy and Jen were there as well. 
We caused quite a sensation at Caribou, knitting.  Geez you'd think that nobody ever saw 4 hot woman knitting in a coffee shop before.

No comments: